orCall (770) 696-1757
This concrete distributor is an efficient and flexible solution for the transport of concrete from the batching plants to the mould/form, thanks to its versatility and maneuverability. It's main features are:
- Structural strength allowing moving around in difficult terrains.
- Diesel engine power with hydraulic servomechanism.
- Ability to transport concrete avoiding aggregates segregation.
- Ideal for wet mix, dry mix and self-compacting concrete (SCC).
- Controlled distribution and discharge to ensure the right quantity at the desired point.
- Requires minimum space for turning so can operate in reduced space.
- Only requires one operator to control every movement.
- Minimum maintenance
- Guillotine valve with hydraulic accessories for self-compacting concrete.
- Screw conveyor top cover for SCC.
- Pouring Extender
- Complete driver cabin.
- Hopper extension to 5.23yd3
- Rear view camera with control screen.
- See pdf drawings below for dimensions.
- Engine is available in Tier III and Tier IV versions.
|Net Weight||Approx. 9,000 kg (19,800 lbs)|
|Max translation speed||11 km/hour|
|Max inclination pending||5%|
|Rotation||360 Deg. or 180 Deg. (Version S)|
|Hopper capacity||3.92 yd3 or 5.23 yd3|
|Diesel Engine Power||95 HP/70 KW, Perkins (UK made with worldwide service)|
|Flushing System||Dripless system|
|Discharge speed||Depending on type of concrete, 1.96 yd3 per minute|