Click on the following link to view video: Dakota 12 Self Erecting Batch Plant
Dakota 12 Specifications and Options
(2) 28.0 Ton Overhead Aggregate Bins — up to four (4) overhead aggregate bins
• Adjustable Landing Pads
• 12 Cubic Yard Aggregate Batcher
• 30” x 15 H.P. Aggregate Transfer Conveyor
• 59.0 Ton Cement Silo
• 12 Cubic Yard Cement Batcher
• 10 H.P. 120 Gallon Air Compressor
• 3” Metered Water System—“Turbine Type”
• Dual Axle Transportation System
• Theoretical maximum capacity 160.0 CY Per hour
• Base Unit, Movable with with one truck— for fast job-site setup
• 12’-6” aggregate bin charging height
• 13’-6” base plant discharge height from ground level.
• Can be equipped with many options for most applications.
Single Aggregate Section Lubrication Point
All lubrication points on aggregate section can be piped to one location for easy, one-stop lubrication of all aggregate gates and the tail of the conveyor. All points are easily identified and located.
Centralized Air Panel
All solenoid valves are mounted in a NEMA enclosure with all the air inlet lines piped into the box and the exhaust air is pipe out of the box. Each valve is equipped with a “quick” shut off valve to enable customer to isolate the solenoids for fast and safe change out.
Optional Self-Erecting Dakota Cement Silo