2022 Liddell Industries Dakota 12 Self-Erecting Portable Cement Silo
Standard Features: (1) Dakota Mobile Silo / 64.0 Tons
* Heavy Duty Support Structure
* 12” Diameter Screw Conveyor
* Single Axle Transportation System
* PJC-305-54 Silo Top Dust Collector
Listed below, you will find the specifics on the equipment listed above.
Dakota Mobile Silo
Silo capacity - 1715 Cu. Ft. / 64.0 Tons / 428 BBL
Capacities are based on a cement weight of 74.0 lbs per cubic foot.
Dakota Mobile Silo:
* (1) pressure relief valve.
* (1) 20” access manhole with bolt-on cover.
* (1) 4” pneumatic fill line with cam lock fitting and cap.
* Complete aeration system with full size air pads, solenoid and required plumbing. Aeration
components are replaceable from the outside.
* Emergency slide gate for access to silo screw conveyor.
12” Diameter Cement Screw Conveyor:
* Screw conveyor travels with the silo.
* 25 H.P. drive system for transfer of cement.
* Screw conveyor is rated at 140 TPH.
* Approximate discharge height of 24’-0”
PJC-305/54 Silo Top Dust Collector:
* Pulse jet type collector, rated at 1,700 C.F.M. with a 99.99 percent cleaning efficiency.
* One compartment with (6) 8” x 54” top entry cartridges for 305 square feet of filtration area.
* (2) ¾” Asco solenoid valve and an in line filter and regulator.
* Folds down for travel. Travels on the silo.
* Hinged top entry for easy entry into the system.
* Solid state timer controlled reverse air pulse cleaning system.
* Adjustable control panel for duration and cycle times.
* Pre-wired and tested at the factory prior to shipment.
* Requires 90 – 100 PSI of clean dry air.
Dakota Mobile Silo - Transportation System:
* Single axle system.
* (4) wheels and tires.
* Air brakes, king pin, fifth wheel rub plate and travel lights.
Dakota Mobile Silo - Air Specifications:
* Air supply be customer.
Dakota Mobile Silo / Hydraulic Self Erection
* Raises the mobile silo into operation position.
* Includes 110-volt hydraulic power unit, 1 H.P. pump, 15-gallon reservoir and control valves.
* (2) Telescoping hydraulic cylinders.
Dakota Mobile Silo – Electrical Specifications:
* Wiring from the solenoid valves to a NEMA 12 enclosed panel located on the fifth wheel access
platform for easy access, is factory installed.
* The main fused disconnect and motor starters with thermal overload protection are wired to
* All equipment is wired and tested prior to shipment.
* All equipment is treated with a zinc primer and painted with polyester polyurethane paint.
* Plant as listed does not include manual or automatic controls.
Selling Price: Call For Pricing
Availability: Call for current lead time.
|Model||Dakota 12 Self-Erecting Portable Cement Silo|