Modular Retaining Block Wall Form System
orCall (770) 696-1757
Modular Retaining Block Wall Form System:
- Continuous key and key-way system, ensuring positive lock between courses…blocks stay put.
- Running bond system keeps blocks in line.
- Continuous grid lock pockets provide a positive locking system for geogrids in reinforced wall designs. Not relying on friction alone for this important connection.
- Interlocking inside and outside corners at directional changes in wall, maintaining the positive lock between courses and strengthening the wall transition.
- The ability to batter the wall for added strength in both gravity and reinforced wall designs.
- Cap blocks interlock with last course maintaining their placement over time…blocks stay put.
Condition: Good Notes:
- Seller has ability to load.
- Form Liners are available as well.